Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Christmas Eve
We had the best Christmas Eve. We spent the morning hanging out and playing. I did some good cooking and we spent the evening with a few friends. The woman that I visit teach had to work all day and that meant that her teenage daughters would be all alone all day and evening so we had them over to our house. It was so much fun having them join us. They helped me cook and played with Natalia and Sienna. My friend Jodee came too and she is like family so of course it was fun to have her here too. We ate great food and played some fun games. Pin the carrot on the snowman was a big hit. We also had fun playing the present guessing game. Everyone really got into it. We read the Christmas story and after we put Sienna to bed we let Natalia stay up and watch a Christmas movie. We also let the girls that joined us open their stockings. Natalia had so much fun watching them. I think she enjoyed it so much because she helped put them together. The night was so perfect. I got home from dropping off the girls around 9:30 and Hector and I stayed up late getting our girls Christmas stuff ready. We went through all the stuff I have collected from garage sales and had fun helping Santa wrap some good gifts for the girls. I had fun getting the stocking together for Hector and the girls. We had such a nice night, stayed up too late, and thoroughly enjoyed the anticipation of seeing our girls in the morning.
Natalia wanted to snuggle with me for awhile while we watched the movie and then she wanted to watch the movie like her dad next to him. What fun she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment