My friend took this picture awhile ago, but I have not taken any pictures since we got back from Washington, so it seamed like a good time to post this one. We have not done anything overly exciting the past couple of weeks because I have been so busy with volleyball stuff. We did make it to the pool a couple of times. Both our girls love the pool. Whenever we are driving past a pool, Natalia get really excited and points out that she sees a pool. We have been having fun playing at the house and in the backyard. We have had a few good dance parties. Natalia loves to dance and she has some killer moves. We have spent some time with friends and Hector's family. Natalia loves to go to grandma and grandpa's house. The last couple of days she has woken up in the morning and asked, "Go to Papa and Gama's house? Peese!" She is so cute. I love the way she talks. Sienna is still about the smiliest baby I have ever seen. All you have to do is make eye contact with her and she will smile from ear to ear. Natalia has been having fun playing with her. Natalia is so concerned when Sienna is crying. Natalia shares her toys with Sienna (most of the time) and loves to tickle her toes. The other day Natalia read books to Sienna for quite a long time. Natalia sat next to Sienna and would jibber-jabber as she pretended to read the book and then show Sienna the picture. She did this for each page of the book. Yesterday Natalia dragged a box over to my night stand and sat down in front of the stand. She sat on the edge of the box and put her hands out on top the night stand and informed me that she was playing the piano. She then proceeded to wiggle her little fingers while she belted out an unrecognizable song. I just love her creative imagination. Every time I would peek in on her she would say, "I paying the pauno (piano) mommy."

3 comments:
I loved that picture of Natalia. She looks so excited to be in the water. I am glad you shared it.
Those girls of yours are sure cuties.
Love, Mom
How cute is she?! Seriously, I love her. Can't wait for the potty posts next week- oh and I a so glad you survived the hurricane. Don't forget to post pictures of the "damage".
so when do the pauno lessons start? :)
Post a Comment