Monday, June 6, 2016

Soccer Season


Soccer season has come to an end.  It was lots of fun this season.  Hector coached both Sienna and Natalia's teams.  He did a great job; he is a really good coach and I could tell that all the kids loved him.  He tied lots of shoes during Sienna's games; it made me laugh how many times I saw him on one knee tying some kids shoe.

Sienna was awesome.  She has been so excited to play soccer.  She worked really hard and always did her best.  She is competitive and really got into it.  I loved watching run after the ball and get so excited for her team.  She had a couple of boys on her team that did most of the scoring, but Sienna never stopped trying her best.  We are very proud of her.



















Estelle got to watch lots of soccer this spring.  We watched games in the cold, then the poring rain and even in the the sunshine.  Estelle always brought her sticker book with her.  She did a really good job at the games.  


This is what Natalia usually did during Sienna's games.  She probably would have been happy to do this during her games too.



Grandma and Grandpa made it to a few games this season too.  It is always so much fun to have them there with us.  




Natalia played on an all girls team this season and I think she liked that a lot better than last year.  She really liked going to practice and I could tell that she enjoyed making new friends with the girls on her team.  She did a great job this season.  She worked hard and I can tell that she is learning new things and getting better.  I think she is happy that she played again.  It is good to do things; even if they are not your favorite.  

We really enjoyed all the girls on Natalia's team.  They were all so nice.  









No comments: