We continued to have fun Christmas activities each day. Surprisingly, I did not have time to do everything that I wanted. Saturday we went shopping and filled Stocking for our Christmas Eve guests. The girls had fun picking out gifts that would fit into the stockings and I love that they get to learn more about giving. Sunday we decorated gingerbread houses. The girls had so much fun! Natalia is my little crafter. She takes all her crafts so seriously and after I made the base of the house for her she did the rest all by herself and was very proud of her work. Sienna helped me and she mostly just ate way to much candy!
Monday we decided to fill the whole day with Christmas Eve fun. Sienna was in a good mood and she loves to smile and say cheese for the camera. After breakfast, I started cooking and doing fun activities with the family. Hector was there to hang with us all day too.
We colored big pictures and hung them on the wall. Natalia had so much fun, I think we did this for about two hours.
We had a pajama party all morning. Well, Sienna is into taking off her clothes these days so the rest of us had a pajama party and Sienna had a diaper party. Hector and the girls watched a Christmas movie under the tree and I did more yummy cooking.
After the movie we all took naps and then got ready for our Christmas Eve. Natalia was really excited...she did not sleep at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment