Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home detox week

On Monday, Hector and I started our Home Detox Week.  We made a list last week of things we wanted to clean or organize in our house.  We set a goal to work on the list every night after we put Natalia to bed.  We had to work until we went to bed and we could not watch TV or dork around on the Internet in place of organizing.  We knew it would take all week, but we decided we would reward ourselves with a night out if we finished everything on our list.  We organized the office, the attic, the laundry room, the storage under the stairs,  I organized all the baby clothes into seasons and sizes in my new space saver vacuum bags, we organized the bedroom, the drawers in the living room bookshelf and Hector did a deep clean in the bathroom.  We finished everything on the list and we felt so good about what we accomplished that next week we have decided to do a Finish up the Home Projects week!

2 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Sounds like you are nesting already- is this one going to be early as well?

Debbie said...

I loveee your project idea. I think a total cleaning is such a good idea. And like I said, send Hector over any time !!!

Love, Mom