Thursday, January 27, 2011
Happy for Heat
We got about five inches of snow last night and our power went out about 10:00 pm last night as well. The power did not come back on until 4:00 pm today. Natalia and I hung out in a cold house all day. We are so happy to have our heat back on. It is true that the best way to appreciate something is to go without it. I am happy to have a house with heat. The house is finally warming up now and it feels so good. Natalia and I had fun playing under blankets today and thankfully our house gets pretty good light from the windows. Natalia played in the snow last night. She loves it so much. She loves to put on her snow suit and tromp around in the snow. She picks up chunks and throws the snow. Maybe next winter she will be ready for a snowball fight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cold did your house get? BRRRRR I am so glad I am warm and cozy here. I wish you could have come over and enjoyed my nice warm fire.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment