Thursday, December 16, 2021

Christmas Fun

 The Christmas season got off to a great start with my mom's visit.  We really missed her coming last year.  We had lots of fun with Grandma here.  We went to a couple of plays.  She was excited to see a play at Ford's theater where President Lincoln was shot.  We saw, A Christmas Carol.  We spent another day at the Bible Museum.  I think we were there for 6 hours.  It really is such a great museum.  We enjoyed having the daytime to go and explore while the kids were in school.  Grandma got to watch some basketball games and help us have fun with Christmas activities.  

I did another Christmas Nailed it challenge for the girls.  They are so good at decorating, I had to make it harder for them this year by building cupcakes that were more vertical.  I gave them an hour to recreate two cupcakes that I made and of course they nailed it and did such a great job.  I was super impressed.  Hector came home after they were done and he got to be the judge - he didn't know who made which ones, so he was unbiased.  Natalia won both!!!

We also had fun activities like snowflake making, puzzle doing and church Christmas parties.  











No comments: