We went to a little Halloween Concert at one of our Libraries. The girls had lots of fun. The musicians invited kids to come up and help them play instruments during the different songs that they performed. Sienna was really excited about that. All three girls got to participate; they were really cute.
Sometimes I find events like this frustrating. The people in charge ask the kids to raise their hands if they want to come up and participate. My kids follow directions and sit and raise their hands and wait their turn. Then they keep letting the kids that just come up participate and my kids are left waiting because they did what they are asked. Estelle cries because she doesn't get picked, yet the same kids keep going up over and over without being picked. I am glad that my kids know to follow the rules and I do not want them to change, but it is unfortunate when others are rewarded for cheating. I guess it is a good life lesson.




No comments:
Post a Comment