Natalia really only refers to me as Babe these days. I guess it started because she heard Hector call me that. She is so casual about it, we hardly notice it any more.
Natalia: "I need to go potty, babe"
"Babe, I need a snack"
"Can you read me a story Babe?"
We are so used to it now, and Natalia is not doing it for attention, that we forget it is not normal until someone else hears her say it. It is really cute. I wonder when it will fade.
Speaking of name calling; Sienna has started to talk. She says Dada and Mama. Mostly Dada though. She also learned to wave a few weeks ago, so when Hector gets home from work in the afternoons she starts waving and says, "Dada, Dada, Dada!" She is an enthusiastic waver, so it is lots of fun to watch her. If she hears anyone say goodbye or goodnight, she starts waving. Yesterday she heard Hector's voice on the phone and she started waving and repeating Dada.
She has really grown up lately. She pulls herself up on anything that she can. This includes Natalia, which I might add...Natalia is not a fan of. She is still really happy most of the time and she loves Natalia.
Natalia, on the other hand, only loves Sienna when Sienna is confined. When Sienna is in the high chair, they are best friends. Natalia will tickle her toes or try to feed her food. When Sienna is in her crib they are best friends again. Natalia loves to go in after Sienna wakes up from a nap. Sienna is still in the crib, so Natalia will peek at her through the rails, she will throw books into the crib, and she will do tricks on her bed so that Sienna will start laughing. Natalia asks me to stay out so that she and Sienna can have their alone time. I love listening to them laugh together.
2 comments:
They just grow to fast!!!!
They will be all growwn up when we see them again. I have heard Natalia call you babe, and it really is funny. Cute girls.
Love, Mom
That's funny and cute. You have such cute and funny stories about your girls I love reading and learning about the,
Post a Comment